"We try to grab piece of our lives as they speed past us. Photographs freeze those pieces and help us remember how we were. We don't know these lost people but if you look around, you'll find someone just like them." Gene McSweeney

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Opinionated!

I snapped this pic through my rainy windshield, so it isn't of the greatest quality. This car was stopped in front of me at a stoplight. The oxymoronic nature of her bumper stickers really strikes me. She seems to be saying, "I support peoples' right to choose, but they shouldn't choose to eat meat."
I might be being a little harsh and overly-jaded, however. People in general are kinda bugging me lately.

1 comment:

monica said...

i think she just thinks she knows better than everyone else how we all should live our lives. MEH on her.